Ohio-Cleveland

Invitations

I think I may have found my invites on an Etsy listing!

My mom has been wanting me to possibly just use a pack of the print your own invites that she found for dirt cheap.. They're pretty cute actually. But if I can get my invites for under $2 per invite and that includes them addressing them for me.. I almost think it's worth it to pay someone instead of stressing out about printing these things! I'm worried I'm too much of a perfectionist about certain things and that I will just stress out during the whole process..

Anyone ever print their own invites? Just looking for some advice. Thanks in advance ladies! :)

Re: Invitations

• My only advice is have them do a physical sample & send it to you. Don't trust what you see on the computer. This way you can see in person how it looks before doing final approval & then you won't end up with however many invites that are paid for & you don't like.
  • I looked into printing our and it wasn't worth the hassle. I ordered my STDs from Vistaprint and paid $20 for 150. I recently ordered our invitations from Ann's Bridal Bargain. They have a great selection of inexpensive invites. We got 125 invitations including the response card and reception card for $120 including shipping. The good thing with both of these companies is that they run sales all the time. Here is the invitations I ordered as a point of reference: http://www.annsbridalbargains.com/Send-Your-Wedding-Invitations/Sep-and-Send-Wedding-Invitations/index.cat 
  • Schallerre-Great website, thanks for sharing your tip.  I see some I like and my just use.  Always like a budge savy bride :)
  • I looked into printing our and it wasn't worth the hassle. I ordered my STDs from Vistaprint and paid $20 for 150. I recently ordered our invitations from Ann's Bridal Bargain. They have a great selection of inexpensive invites. We got 125 invitations including the response card and reception card for $120 including shipping. The good thing with both of these companies is that they run sales all the time. Here is the invitations I ordered as a point of reference: http://www.annsbridalbargains.com/Send-Your-Wedding-Invitations/Sep-and-Send-Wedding-Invitations/index.cat 
    I love this!  Thank you for the wedding website tip.  Did Ann's print addresses on all of the envelopes for you?
  • Thanks for the tips ladies!! I'll have to check some of those out. Waiting for my sample invites from the seller now. Fingers crossed that I love them! It would be nice to have something else crossed off of my to-do list!
  • I received my invites this weekend and they came out beautiful! My parents and my future in-laws can't believe I paid less than a $1 for the whole set! Make sure you order samples to check paper quality and join their mailing lists! 

Knottie01034311 They printed our return address on the response cards for free.They will print the outer envelopes for a fee. I am just doing a clear label with nice font. 
  • I found a listing on Etsy ( I love Etsy). Always order a sample first. The lady we were going to order from had typos so I am glad I checked. Also check out elegantweddinginvites.com/ I have been on there the past few days looking at the pocket invitations ( that's what I really want) and they are all listed for $1.69 each however you have to pay additional for reception or info cards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards