Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Secrets Maroma, El Dorado or Valentin Imperial?

My husband and I are planning our honeymoon for June 2015. Our TA recommended the El Dorado Seaside Suites, El Dorado Royal, Secrets Maroma Beach and Valentin Imperial. The reviews on Tripadvisor for all of these resorts are great. Has anyone been to any of these and can offer your personal experience? We are beach people and want a nice beach and good food. Thanks!

Re: Secrets Maroma, El Dorado or Valentin Imperial?

• Options
    I have not stayed at any of those exact properties, but I have stayed at Secrets Silversands (which is about 20 minutes away from Maroma), and I absolutely loved it. Everything was perfect. I would go back in a heartbeat. 
  • Options
    We booked Secrets Maroma for our honeymoon in March :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know 2 couples that went to Secrets Maroma Beach, and they LOVED it! Their stories from their honeymoon sound incredible. I haven't heard of the others ones, so I can't offer any advice there. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My husband and I honeymooned at Secrets Maroma this past September and I could go on all day about how awesome it was. I've never been to the other resorts your TA recommended so I can't make any comparisons but I can tell you that we LOVED it there. Loved it enough we'd go back. Today!

Our room was gorgeous, the service was impeccable, the beach and pools pristine. I wanna be there right this second!!
  • Options
    We're going to Maroma Beach for our honeymoon in June and I cant wait!  My mom is a travel writer and has been to a lot of the Secrets resorts, as well as a lot of other all inclusives, and says that Maroma Beach is by far her favorite.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards