New Jersey

Beautiful Wedding Invitations - who did you use?

Starting to look at invitations now that my save the dates are out, who did everyone use for their wedding invitaitons?

Re: Beautiful Wedding Invitations - who did you use?

• I went to Party City and Hallmark and flipped through their binders.  Many of the invitations were cheesy, but there were some nice ones.  I found one I liked....it was a classic invitation by Birchcraft.  I looked it up on the internet and found it even cheaper at a store in NJ (All The Best Invitations) and was able to order online.
  • I ordered mine online through Invitations by Dawn. I stopped into several stores to look, but nothing really struck me.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• We used Julie Hanan Designs - found her on Etsy. They cost way more than we intended to spend, but they were beautiful.
  • Save the dates: Vistaprint (custom magnet)  

Invitations: Paper Source (letterpress) 
    We had went to some stationers in the city to decide what we wanted and then ended up designing our own using Papersource.

All other stationery: Cardsandpockets.com
  • Esty I found beautiful but different ones.
  • Etsy too! Ivandy27. I loved one of her suites and we made it custom with my own monogram and color scheme plus she's even making my bathroom signs for my amenity trays and flip flops.
  • We used Mimosa Digital in Hoboken.  They had some standard ones that most invitation vendors sell, but their own line was beautiful and we were able to customize everything on their line.

We spent a little more, but so worth it.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have used Minted for our STDs and they came out so beautiful (maybe a tad bit more pricey than some of the other sites but the quality made it worth it) that we will 99.9% also be using them for the invitations also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @loro929

Yes- I used Minted for our STD's too and was so pleased!  I love them!
  • I used WeddingPaperDiva for our STDs and they came out amazing.  And very easy to work with when it came to the copy and reviewing things.  I am about 95% sure we will be using them for the rest of our wedding paper needs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards