Texas-Austin

Southern Catering

Has anyone used Southern Catering/Southern's Fine Dining?  I've been in love with their food and budget from the beginning.  I really want to book, but I haven't heard of anyone else who's used them.  Thanks!

Re: Southern Catering

• edited December 2011
    EJayne used them - she had nothing but good things to say about them from what I recall. She still checks in on the boards so if she doesn't chime in on this thread just page her or let me know and I can give you her e-mail.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• edited December 2011
    They were great! We had SO MUCH FOOD. And it was all delicious.

FI's only complaint was that we took pictures so long that we missed cocktail hour and he didn't get any of the bacon wrapped shrimp. But that was due to a miscommunication (my flower girl got some "for the bride" and it somehow got lost).

Also, make sure they know about any clean up policies with your venue. Mine required that all trash be removed from the premises and that wasn't something they had done before... but my coordinator made sure they knew they were responsible for it.

All in all I would say that if you love the food, and it fits your budget, there is no reason you shouldn't hire them!

Tell Steve Liz (Humphrey) Baughier sent you. :)
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    They were my favorite caterer at the bridal extravaganza last month. They are at the top of our list for consideration!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards