Wisconsin
Options

Help...Milwaukee Area Venues!

Hi Everyone!

I am looking for a unique and different place to have my wedding reception. Preferably in the Milwaukee area,
or any cities right outside of Milwaukee (no further than 45 minutes from Milwaukee). I'm trying to go for a more 
rustic theme but I am having trouble finding something to fit a little under 200 people and somewhere where I
can bring in a caterer of my choice. If you have any ideas please let me know!

Thank You!

Re: Help...Milwaukee Area Venues!

• Options
    I do have one idea for you! It's an adorable place, have driven past it many times -- Trimborn Farm. It's part of the Milwaukee County Historical Society, so they do have some strict rules on decorations, etc., and I am not exactly sure what their capacity is, but I think they'd be able to fit 200. It's located in Greendale, about 15 minutes south of downtown Milwaukee, located pretty close to the highway (894)... not too hard to get to at all. Hope you find what you're looking for! :)
  • Options
    Old World Wisconsin in Eagle rents out their barn loft and you can bring in your own caterer (I think), though I don't know its capacity.  My "dream" venue was the Schlitz Audubon Nature Center as it has rustic charm, but I was too cheap to spring for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards