Chit Chat
Options

I feel the need to repost this: OK cupid fails

I'm going to post this everytime I come across it in my files, okay? Okay. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I feel the need to repost this: OK cupid fails

• Options
    The girl who was running the tumblr for this got SO MUCH harassment from the people she exposed on there. It was nuts. All from shit they put out there themselves.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    larrygagalarrygaga member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    beethery said:
    The girl who was running the tumblr for this got SO MUCH harassment from the people she exposed on there. It was nuts. All from shit they put out there themselves.
    God bless her soul. She is a hero, a martyr even. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    larrygaga said:
    beethery said:
    That tumblr was GOLD. GOLD, I TELL YOU! I was very sad when she shut it down.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    imageimageimageimageimage
    I love the internet. 
  • Options
    Well, at least my son isn't on there!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    CMGragain said:

Well, at least my son isn't on there!

I would hope not!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    doeydo said:
    imageimageimageimageimage
    I love the internet. 
    I can not with the conservative brony. Can. Not. Even.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks, Larry. I am seriously officially a Cat Lady FOR LIFE!!
  • Options
    H had a friend who liked to make up outlandish profiles on okcupid just to see what people said. I have to wonder if any of these belong to him. Lol.
  • Options
    How do these assholes even function in real life?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm fairly certain Rush Limbro up there is a troll. It reads almost exactly like something you'd hear on Colbert. 
  • Options
    I love reading these. I'm so happy I don't need dating sites anymore.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    This is giving me traumatic flashbacks to dating. I just want to go home and hug the shit out of FI for being such a normal, well-adjusted guy, and for taking me out of the dating pool. Holy shit. 
  • Options
    My friends that just got married in May met on OKCupid. I met DH on Match. I never saw any profiles there like the stuff posted above, which is lucky. If I had I don't know that I could have stuck it out long enough to find him. Good on my friends for being stronger than me. She has some horror stories from OKC so I know she encountered stuff like the above.
  • Options
    Those are pretty awful but Plenty of Fish is a whole 'nother brand of awful. Ugh. I shudder to think about it.

• Options
    What hotties. Wish I was still single.
  • Options
    Yeah... I met FI on OKC. I don't remember his profile much, and I'm pretty sure he deleted his. (I just ignore mine, although perhaps I should just go ahead and delete it.)(After I go read all of FI's cute messages from our first chat.)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I'm cackling so hard. This is awful but hilarious that people like this actually live on earth.

Formerly martha1818

• Options
    larrygaga said:
    beethery said:

Stupid Box
    I not surprised. Some of the people on there are insane.

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• Options
    MagicInk said:
    I wanna go to school to be an airplane!! Where was that option on career day?
    Until I was 6, my dream was to become a firetruck. Knowing that I missed out on a different concentration at his school? Life is barely worth living.

Also, this might just be the best thing I've ever read.
  • Options
    This just reminds me of how incredibly fucking lucky I am to have met my BF.  So lucky.

• Options
    The guy with the mustache and long braid looks like Bob from Bob's Burgers and Borat.
  • Options
    This is giving me traumatic flashbacks to dating. I just want to go home and hug the shit out of FI for being such a normal, well-adjusted guy, and for taking me out of the dating pool. Holy shit. 
    I had the exact same thought. Yaaaaaayyyy for being done with that shit.
  • Options
    I just want to hug FI and thank him for not being one of these guys.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    Haha I actually met my FI on OK Cupid!  Luckily he wasn't a crazy one

• Options
    I met DH on OkCupid, but before that I had these:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards