Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Dress orders

For those of you who have gotten your dresses...
How long did they tell you your dress would take to come in and how long did it actually take? 

Re: Dress orders

• Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from DB. They said it would be here in 4 months, but it took 4 weeks.

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was told July 14 and i got it April 20th?  i order at the start of March. 

All depends on the dress.  I would allow up to 6months. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Mia's they told me early May and I got it in early May.  I ordered it in January, they actually give me a month not just a time frame. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_dress-orders?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:82Discussion:37419879-6569-4cf8-8f5f-70ec5388fc72Post:c5d4a314-cde0-40b6-a3b8-fa02e12aabb7">Re: Dress orders</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got mine from DB. They said it would be here in 4 months, but it took 4 weeks.
    Posted by prideeinpynk[/QUOTE]

Same here. : )
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from the Gown Gallery in march and they said it could be in as late as September...but I called today and they said its on schedule to ship June 28th :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from DB and they didn't have my size. They shipped it to me from a different store in a different state and it was to my house within 4 days! I was shocked!! I have heard heard most bridal stores tell you it'll take much longer than it does, at least for wedding gowns.
  • Options
    HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would give yourself 4-6 months, "just in case", unless you buy it off the rack.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it depends on your designer.
    I have an Alvina Valenta I got from Gown Gallery, I ordered it in mid-late June and picked it up in early September!  They told me it'd be there by the end of October.
  • Options
    sarabeth14sarabeth14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They said 4-6 months, and I think it came in 3. It's from Ida's.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards