Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Wedding Venues in and around Chicago

Hi everyone - 
me and my fiance are looking for either a March 2015 or May 2015 wedding date over a weekend :) 
I know I am running on a very tight timeline and am looking for affordable wedding (not pricey) venues in or around Chicago. I am really not sure about the rates so my budget may be a little flexible and I think my guest count is going to be around 100-120 people. Your suggestions are going to be extremely valuable.

THANK YOU ! 

Re: Wedding Venues in and around Chicago

• Options
    Hi everyone - 
    me and my fiance are looking for either a March 2015 or May 2015 wedding date over a weekend :) 
    I know I am running on a very tight timeline and am looking for affordable wedding (not pricey) venues in or around Chicago. I am really not sure about the rates so my budget may be a little flexible and I think my guest count is going to be around 100-120 people. Your suggestions are going to be extremely valuable.

THANK YOU ! 
    You need to repost this on the Illinois/Chicago board.  It would also be helpful if you could be more specific.  Are you wanting to have something within the city limits or out in the suburbs?  Which suburbs would you be looking at?  What is your budget for your guest list?  Will you need to have the ceremony at your venue?

Hosting a Sunday brunch would be the most affordable.  Depending on the location, hosting your reception in a restaurant can also be cost effective. 
  • Options
    I would love to help with venue research.  Are you interested in hotel venues?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards