Ohio-Columbus

Henri's Cloud Nine-Polaris Location

Hi all-

Wondering if anyone has or knows anyone who has been to Henri's Cloud Nine in Columbus?  Looks to be a great place that may or may not have great prices.  My wedding is in August 2015.  I currently live in Cleveland but I am originally from Columbus.  I have looked at a few stores up here but haven't found the one just yet.  Any input is greatly appreciated.

Re: Henri's Cloud Nine-Polaris Location

• edited December 2014
    I can't speak to Henri's Cloud Nine. But I will say if you want something more pageant-y, I absolutely love Uniquely Yours in Circleville. My wedding gown was actually a pageant gown. They also have great wedding gowns. And their prices are amazing!

www.shopuniquelyyours.com/
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I am actually from the Ashville area so I am familiar with them :)  However I am not the market for a pageanty type of dress...just not my style unfortunately.  But thank you for the input.  
  • I just assumed since hernis website does not indicate that they sell bridal gowns, but rather prom and pageant dresses. I might have overlooked the bridal section tho. GL! :smiley:
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I was a little disappointed in Henri's when I went for my appointment there. The sample dresses were in terrible shape (compared to some of the other places I looked at) and their selection isn't particularly large.

Price wise I think they're pretty reasonable. A little higher than David's Bridal on average but definitely not high-end boutique pricing.

I ended up getting my dress at Bridal & Formal in the Reading Bridal District (down in Cinci) I definitely recommend taking a road trip down there if you can because they have like 20 bridal shops with every style and budget.

• I didn't look at henri's. I went to David's, Wendy's, and Alfred Angelo. I ended up picking my dress out at Alfred Angelo. My consultant Leanne was absolutely amazing. I thought there prices were pretty reasonable and a good selection
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Futuremrsnickyp- I actually had my first dress trying on experience at Bridal and Formal in Cincinnati.  I also went to European Bridal.  I did not have a good experience at Bridal and Formal as I was literally kicked out of my dressing room b/c they had overbooked for that day.  Needless to say that left a very sour taste in my mouth and will not go back there.  

Ohiobride78-Where is there an Alfred Angelo store in Ohio?  I have found a few dresses by them I like as well as Allure.  My issue is, I like the top half of a dress and then the bottom half of another dress, lol.  
  • @ahopper12 there is one in Dublin.  What city do you live in?It is on the corner of 161 and sawmill rd. If you ask for Leeanne she will help you find your dream dress. When I went to a couple other bridal places they just put me in dresses. Alfred Angelo actually measured me before putting me in dresses. I never thought I would have that moment. In the dress I picked I actually started crying twice but I let the tears flow the third time I put it on. Good luck! If you have anymore questions please let me know. Good Luck!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Henri's sells bridal gowns. My DIL tried on several gowns there, she just opted for a gown they didn't sell
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards