Honeymoon Discussions

Honeymoon booked- to Disney we go!

I'm a total Disney dork (always gone once a year with family or friends- was practically raised there) and fiancé is but hasn't gone in years- so we knew early on Disney was our type of honeymoon.  We're gonna take it more slow than we would most Disney trips and do less rides- more food, drinks, and relaxing- but so thrilled to be going to our favorite place on earth to celebrate the wedding!

We were specifically looking for labor day and happened to find a Disney travel agency (I've always booked directly thru disney- so this is a first for me) that is doing 50% off deluxe resorts for the exact time we're looking to honeymoon- so we booked the Polynesian for 7 nights.

Had to share- I'm sure there must be at least a few other Disney freaks on this board! :)

Re: Honeymoon booked- to Disney we go!

• I personally don't like Disney but I'm really happy for you that you are able to go someplace you love and got a great deal on it!! That's always awesome!

• I'm not a Disney person either...but yay for the honeymoon!  Very exciting. :)
  • jenna8984jenna8984 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    wtf that is so random... vendor alert? @knotriley

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards