Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Flush Mount Album Deal!

My photographer gave us the flashdrive/copyrights and I planned on making my own album. After tons of online research i decided I def wanted to make a flush mount album. They were way more expensive, but I figure for what I paid to hire a photgrapher and what I saved by making my own album, it was worth the splurge. I found this deal, so I thought I'd share in case anyone else is in the process of making one. I ordered my album last week so I haven't received it yet, so I can't comment yet on how it comes out but with the 40% off i ended up saving around $175! http://www.photobookgirl.com/deals/ I purchased the Adoramapix Hudson Album. I read good reviews for Adoramapix, just didn't find much specifically on their Hudson Album, but my fingers are crossed it comes out good!!!

Re: Flush Mount Album Deal!

• Options
    Let us know how it turns out! Hope it;s awesome :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Hi there.  I'd love to hear how your album turned out because I'm looking to use Adoramapix Hudson Album for our wedding album as well.  I wish they had more options for the leather cover such as an option for an inset.  MyPublisher has more options for the leather cover design but from my research, Adoramapix seems to have better photo quality. 
  • Options
    vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2014
    @violetsrblu79 - I love it!  I looked at a ton of different companies before picking Adoramapix.  I really wanted a flush mount/seamless lay flat pages and I wanted to have layouts that allowed me to have full 2 page spreads.   I got a 12x12 square with the black leather.  I did like some cover options from other sites better, but this is a nice classic look.  The photo quality came out perfectly, I love that I have 2 page spreads with no noticeable seam (although i did avoid putting any faces on the seam to be safe).   It was easy to use their site to make it.   It took a little longer than they said to process/ship (only by a couple days, it wasn't excessive but I live in NY, which is where it ships from so shipping was quick) but they were very responsive via email when I asked about the status. 
  • Options
    Thank you for your input. I'm glad your album came out nice! Does their software have any photo editing options? Thanks again!
  • Options
    @violetsrblu79 - i can't remember if there was any photo editing options.   I didn't attempt to edit any since i was using just our professional photos in the album. 
  • Options
    Thank you for your input. I'm glad your album came out nice! Does their software have any photo editing options? Thanks again!
    They have editing software:
    AdoramaPix has developed its own software called PixPublisher. Built using Adobe Flash, this powerful yet easy-to-use editor can be accessed online using most web popular browsers on the Mac or PC. Unlike application-based editors, PixPublisher doesn't require you to install any software on your computer, keeps all your data backed up on our secure servers, and is always running the latest version.

• AdoramaPix provides extensive help files in its Online Solutions Library that explain how most functions work.
    • The AdoramaPix YouTube channel offers numerous videos that explain about AdoramaPix products or provide helpful hints on how to use the software.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Thank you both for your help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards