Virginia

Charlottesville Vineyard Wedding Venues

Anyone getting married Fall 2015 at a Charlottesville-area vineyard? I'm about to start looking and having a hard time deciding where I should go vs not go. I live in Florida, so trying to go with a low-hassle venue to cut down on multiple trips over the next year. Is the cost worth going with an all-inclusive venue (ie ceremony/reception/catering offered at the venue)? Or should I go with a venue that allows an outside caterer? Also, any personal experience at Veritas, King Family, Pippin Hill, and Early Mountain vineyards would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Charlottesville Vineyard Wedding Venues

• I looked at Veritas and KFV when I was getting married and have been to weddings at Pippin Hill! If I were to get married again, I would totally choose Pippin Hill (if it's in your budget! it wasn't built so not an option when I got married!) - it is beautiful and the food is amazing. Veritas & Pippin have in-house catering whereas King Family you have to bring in an outside caterer. But, Charlottesville has so many catering options finding one isn't hard! I was also planning a wedding as an out-of-towner/destination wedding and hired Colleen Miller Events as my coordinator, they were SO helpful in recommending vendors and took away all of the stress on my wedding day! I would highly recommend hiring someone to help with the planning process, it was totally worth the money (even when I wasn't really sure it would be in the beginning!). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards