April 2015 Weddings

Getting in Shape

Hey so like most everyone else I'll jump on the bandwagon and try to get really fit before the big day149 days to go!!! Anyone else doing the same?? I have a awful sweet tooth I need some major help in kicking that. Also is anyone trying any programs?? I've done Crossfit and loved it but man it get spendy... How do you gals think you'll do in meeting your goals?

Re: Getting in Shape

• I am trying to work out as well, and I have good weeks, but then fall into a slump! I really like just good ole weight lifting. It's pretty easy, and I feel like you see more results.

As for your sweet tooth, try chocolate covered almonds, or espresso beans. They aren't too bad for you, and they might help with the sweet tooth!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I actually do a lot of Beachbody programs (I am a coach) and have found some great programs that will help maintain the weight loss instead of being a quick fix. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not doing a workout program (fracture in my spine), but I did do a clean eating challenge (28 days) that set me on the path to eating healthy and making good choices. I was thrilled with the results, and was pleased that it taught me about proper food choices rather than being a quick fix. This is my results after 28 days, and through the challenge discovered I have a gluten intolerance. Feel so much better and no more bloating now that I've cleaned out my system. I plan on keeping with this "program" for a long long time :)
  • Would love to know more about the beach body program.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards