Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Need Advice for Wedding Album

Hello,
I am looking to finally put together wedding album, however I do not know where to start. I usually do photobooks all through Shutterfly, but I want my Wedding Album to look extremely elegant & Imore traditional than a shutterfly book.

Any reccomendations on sites/companies to check out?

Re: Need Advice for Wedding Album

• Options
    gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    Check this site:

http://www.digitalhomethoughts.com/news/show/97676/0/1/15

he goes through a whole list of companies.  i used 'blurb' for my first book, and then used adoramapix for the others. i liked adoramapix better as overall quality.
  • Options
    I did mine on shutterfly and I loved the results. They have added a new stayflat page option so I was able to print photos as a spread 24"w x 12" h. If you want an even nicer album they have the new premium covers. Everyone I've shown my album to has been really suprised that it was made on shutterfly. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    The Shutterfly album that I put together turned out better than our professional photographer's official album.
  • Options
    I actually went a different route and ordered a scrapbook kit combo on Ebay.  It was a really reasonable price, and included all the decorations/stickers/ and background sheets you could want!

Because I chose scrapbooking (which was outside of my comfort zone at first, I admit), I not only got to include pictures, but also important items.  I put in copies of my wedding program, a color swatch for my bridesmaids' dresses, and other items actually from the wedding itself.

I was so thrilled, because i wanted to keep the small items from the wedding, but could have lost them in the mix otherwise.  And it was really cost effective, and fun to do!  Not to mention the personal touch.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    I used a groupon for picaboo. It turned out great!
  • Options
    Ditto to the stayflat option on Shutterfly. I got to totally customize my pages and some friends that spends hundreds on their album can't believe how personal but still HUGE and beautiful my album turned out. Sign up for their emails and it will totally pay off. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards