Pennsylvania

Ideas for Venues/ Estates in NEPA

Hello!! 

I'm a bit new to the site but thought I might ask all you wonderful ladies for some help. My fiance and I are starting to look for wedding venues- we would like to be married early summer of 2015. I do not want a pricey venue (I know, it seems almost impossible) but would anyone know of a good place? I would prefer an outdoor wedding, it could be offbeat or different. I was considering Columcille Park in Bangor, but I am not sure if they allow receptions. We are an outdoorsy couple and I love historic properties. 

Also, I was looking into renting an actually estate for a few days that would allow a wedding, but have not had look finding that in this area. 

Thanks so much, 
Autumn

Re: Ideas for Venues/ Estates in NEPA

• We have similar styles! What's your guest count and what do you consider pricey? Max price per person or max site rental fee? I've also been looking for a similar venue between NJ and PA, but some have been out of my price range or couldn't hold our number of guests, but maybe not for you! Feel free to PM if you want!
  • Have you two looked in the Poconos?  Skytop Lodge, Woodloch and Mountain Springs are all really nice venues.  Or even Stroudsmoor Country Inn.  You can't go wrong with any of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards