• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Michigan-Detroit

November brides, need a pep talk!

Hi everyone!  I'm new!  We got engaged in November, 2014 and have been trying to plan a wedding in Ann Arbor for October, 2015.  Unfortunately, our preferred ceremony and reception locations aren't available on any of the same October dates (except Michigan/MSU weekend, which is a no-no!).  The first available date we could come up with is Friday, November 13, 2015.  My fiance is excited about a Friday the 13th date, and while I'm not opposed to it, I'm not exactly thrilled about getting married in November.  It's at that sweet spot where the fall colors are gone, but there's not much snow and a whole lotta brown.  Has anyone gotten married in November that could give me a pep talk about how this is going to be amazing?!  I know the date doesn't matter and I cannot WAIT to marry this dude, which is why I don't really want to push the date back and have to wait for a prettier time of year.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: November brides, need a pep talk!

• Congrats on the engagement! I'm getting married in October 2015. I'm nervous about that as well. It is what my fiance wanted. October could be 80 degrees or 50 degrees. It's very hard to plan for as well! 

With the weather in Michigan lately, nothing is a guarantee. You will look beautiful in your photos and that's all that matters!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards