Florida-North Florida

Beach wedding in March?

So I was hoping we could get married in October of this year, but my fam balked at the date. Am I crazy to consider an outdoor wedding near Panama City in March? I always consider that time of year a bit cold for the beach, but I've always dreamed of a beach ceremony close to home.

Re: Beach wedding in March?

• I had my wedding on March 30th. I won't lie I was very nervous because just a few days before it was as low as 40 by nightfall. It was a bit cloudy, cool and just a short time of cool winds during my reception. Honestly I think late March, early April is the perfect time. It's cool and NOT HUMID. 
  • I am a photographer out of pensacola and I have done several weddings on the beach. It honestly just depends I have done December weddings where everyone is sweating and April weddings with scarves! Good luck!! If you are still in need of a photographer I would love to be a part of your big day!
  • i'm considering a beach march wedding as well in florida, i think it'll be great. maybe have a fire pit or something (i'm a huge fan, so relaxed and beautiful) and everyone will be fine! good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards