Chit Chat
Options

I saved a stray today!

I came home from running errands and there was a small white dog on our front yard! See pictures. He was adorable and jumped right in my car. He was smelly so I gave him a bath before going to see if he was chipped.

No chip, and no signs at the local vet or groomer. I was calling him Georgie. Reluctantly I headed to the no kill shelter. I was signing him over to the shelter when his owners walked in!!! His name is Axel. Such a badass little dog name. I was really sad about bringing him in because he was super sweet and seemed so scared, but it worked out! Small feel good moment of the weekend :)

Hopefully his owners buy him a collar and get the poor guy a haircut.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I saved a stray today!

• Options
    That is awesome- Axel is a badass name for a pup! Thank you for saving him- he is so lucky that you found him! I'm glad he was reunited with his owners.
  • Options
    I really wanted to keep him... But we knew he was in too good of shape (lack of haircut aside) for someone not to be missing him. He was sweet the whole time I had him in my possession but would cry and you knew he missed his people. I nearly cried when they were reunited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! So glad he got to go back home to his family! Glad you saved him.
  • Options
    That is so awesome! I love it! :)
  • Options
    This is so sweet!  I'm sure he and his family are so grateful!  You're awesome for doing this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards