May 2015 Weddings

Facebook users interested in a FB Group

Any Facebook users interested in talking with and getting support from other May and June 2015 brides should join this FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/294539090743680/ See you there!

Re: Facebook users interested in a FB Group

• .... Sorry, I just don't get it.  Isn't that why we are here already?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• And there's mention of another group a few threads down. Whaaaaat?

• IMO these are people trying to drive up the "value" of a FB group by getting lots of subscribers, then they can start using it for advertising, or sell it to a company with a built-in following. It's shady as hell.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• I'm just shocked so many people jump to join a FB group without really getting to know people first. The Internet is a scary place and even with a private profile, it's really not that private. I've seen crazy things happen on TB when aFB group is created to soon (including stalking, fake profiles, stealing, etc)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • IMO these are people trying to drive up the "value" of a FB group by getting lots of subscribers, then they can start using it for advertising, or sell it to a company with a built-in following. It's shady as hell.
    Totally. Advocare, IT Works Wraps and raspberry ketones, anybody?

• I was in the first FB group someone created. There was "drama" about there being "drama". I just quietly left that group and am not interested in joining another lol.
    Totally. Advocare, IT Works Wraps and raspberry ketones, anybody?

I use Advocare, but only because my sister is a distributer ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Too each their own. :) Not trying to stir anything up. I just wanted to offer another place to converse about May weddings as some people spend more time on Facebook. I hope everyone's planning is going well!
  • I think it a great idea. I Spend TOO much time on FB and wouldn't mind joining a group there. I need All the help I can get.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards