Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Cupcakes :)

Hi everyone.

Can anybody recommend a company to have cupcakes made and delivered? It will be possible to collect too.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Cupcakes :)

• Options
    We are doing Sin City Cupcakes. They do alcohol-infused cupcakes...mmmmmm!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My girls got some from there for my bachelorette - delicious!!!
    We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I've booked with CupKates as well.  She's super nice!  I haven't had the cupcakes, but I'm so glad to hear they are tasty!  The flavors look amazing.  We're doing a giant cupcake for our cake to cut, and then mini cupcakes for our guests. She's delivering them to the restaurant for our reception.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We got ours from a place that's now closed (boooo), but I've heard lots of good things about Retro Bakery:

• Options

I am also looking for cupcakes, I was looking at SinCity as well, but has anyone had their non-alcoholic cupcakes? My children will be traveling to LV with us and I will have to have some for them.

• Options
    They do make "virgin" ones. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Any flavor recommendations for the Sin City Cupcakes?
  • Options
    If you do a search for Sin City Cupcakes, you can see flavors that others sampled. I am doing a tasting next week and will post my reviews and flavors. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Thanks everyone! Will have a look at them all :)

• Options
    We had Sin City Cupcakes for our wedding, had them delivered again for our 1 yr anniversary and they are amazing..Everyone loved them and they will do some virgin for you as well. The girls are super nice, and the set up they did for us at the restuarant was exactly what I wanted of 'black and bling'. The flavors we had were Chocolate Wasted, Russian Climax, Blonde Moment, Midnight Mystery, Bailey's Wet Surprise and Marilyn Monroe. You can really taste the alcohol...after our tasting I felt cross eyed LOL All of those flavors were our favorites and so moist (even days after the wedding with some we had left over!) Below is a pic of our set up :) 
  • Options
    WHOA...Not sure what happened with the photo showing up so large! Errr
  • Options
    They look and sound great!! I will check them out! Thanks!!
  • Options
    Can't wait for your review @hmgiffor!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards