Nevada-Las Vegas

MO

Anyone planning a wedding and reception at the Mandarin Oriental? I'm interested in what you think if you've scouted this venue. Tks!

Re: MO

• I scouted it - AND LUV IT! Unfortunately, we went w/ a different hotel because I wanted a gaming  hotel. It's beautiful and the wedding coordinator there is the nicest person ever, I think her name is Angela if I recall
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2014
    I would've had our ceremony/reception at the  MO but it's really expensive.  Agreed w/ jayjaay, their email response were best of the bunch by a large margin. 
  • sasalewsasalew member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2014
    We visited on a scouting trip, it is gorgeous and the service from all the staff was amazing, but it depends what you want. I’ve seen people have weddings or receptions in a private area of the bar which would be awesome, but my brother is under 21 so we couldn’t book it. And the function rooms were too big for us, we’ll only have about 25 people. So just not the right choice for us :) You can bring in a lot of your own vendors too (just not caterers) which is a big plus.
  • i didn't see it in person, but i did touch base with the staff there to get some pricing/pics. The quotes they sent me were reasonable and they were so very helpful!! The pictures were amazing too!
  • I'm getting married in The Edge (private room in the bar) on May 21st. We will have our two year old son with us and no ones mentioned him being under 21!
    Their recommended photographer, Ron Dillon is amazing but they will allow outside photographers. 
  • Hi! I'm getting married at the MO next Halloween. So far Angela has been amazing! We are about to start planning everything so it's exciting. Honestly for me it was the best option in regards to what I wanted. There isn't a gaming hotel but honestly, Aria is like a 5 minute walk. 

We are getting married in the ballroom, having our cocktail reception in the foyer and then the reception back in the ballroom. 

We went with the all inclusive package, it was just easier since I am very difficult at making decisions. 
  • Angela is Awesome!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards