Nevada-Las Vegas

Grand Lux Cafe?

mj1m3n3z714mj1m3n3z714 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited January 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
I'm making my final decision on where to have my reception, Grand Lux Cafe looks like is the one. I want to know if any of you have pictures of your wedding reception at Grand Lux Cafe? Here is my email if you choose to send it by mail mj1m3n3z714@yahoo.com
Any pros & cons?

Re: Grand Lux Cafe?

• I do not have any photos because we didn't have the reception there but we DID have the post-wedding brunch there the day after the wedding.  It was awesome.  Rich Loska is AMAZING and he will make sure everything is taken care of.  He answers questions very quickly and simply kicks all kinds of ass.  The food is good and reasonably-priced and they will work with you on any special requests you have as well.  There are no windows in the room so there's that, but it's a great private space and all our guest had an awesome time at the brunch.  Any chance you are staying at Venetian or Palazzo?  If so, just a suggestion:  Charge the bill for the reception to your bill and pay that way.  You'll get a TON of Grazie points that will get you nice comps at the hotel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you so much dbacksgirl I think I made my choice :-)
  • No problem.  I really don't think you can go wrong if you go Grand Luxe and work with Rich.  Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dbacksgirldbacksgirl member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    Oh, P.s. - I meant, "charge the bill for the reception to you ROOM," meaning if you are staying at the hotel as a guest, pay for it on your room when you check out instead of paying Grand Luxe directly.  You'll just get a lot more perks through the Venetian/Palazzo that way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards