Wedding Party
Options

Hashtag Help!

Hi guys,

So I've been trying to figure out what kind of hashtag I could create for my wedding.

My new last name is going to be Bickard, so I wanted something to play off that that was creative.

If anyone has any ideas that would be FABULOUS!!!!

Thanks~
Kim :)

Re: Hashtag Help!

• Options
    Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    My best advice about hashtags is to keep it simple.  And make sure you check to see if it has been used before.

So BickardWedding15 (or 16 depending on what year you are getting married) is simple and easy to remember.  I know people want to be all cute and creative, but the more creative your hashtag is the harder it is to remember and less people will use it.  So the KISS method is always better.

ETA:  Other options would be to use your first initials so KMWedding15 or BickWed15 if you want to shorten things. (I randomly chose M for your FI initial because I have no idea what his name is)

• Options
    kkcc2015kkcc2015 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    #BickardBash?
    I find alliteration very helpful with that kind of thing.
  • Options

Disclosure: I hate hashtags and roll my eyes are when people use them. That being said, I will try to help.

I agree with @Maggie0829 in that you need to keep it simple. What is your wedding date? Hypothetically let's say you are getting married on June 13, 2015. You could do #Bickard061315

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My FI's suggestion when my MOH asked what our hashtag would be: #LetsActuallyEnjoyTheDayAndStayAwayFromSocialMedia
  • Options
    Sorry but I think hashtags seem immature and would take away from a formal event. I don't see the need in any way, shape, or form.
  • Options
    #YourLastNameWeddingDate?

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards