Florida-South Florida

Wedding venues in south Florida

Hello everyone! I am working on planning my wedding for next year. I am looking to different types of venues. I am looking for other locations that are similar to the Maxwell Room in Fort Lauderdale and the Old Davie School House. We are looking to have about 100 people at our wedding with a budget of 12K max. Any ideas for venues yall can throw out there is appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Wedding venues in south Florida

• You probably want to move this to the South Florida board. This is an international board. There are a lot of knotties on that board that are quite helpful

imageimage

• Moving you now!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I like the Downtowner, home of the Maxwell room, but I think it is kind of dark inside.  I have heard good things about the food since the new owners took over but have not been there myself.  A very pretty room to see is the Embassy Suites on 17th street.  I know it is a bit different from the style you have suggested, but the photo ops are pretty spectacular.  Their lobby/atrium is gorgeous, and there are hidden gardens that cannot be seen from the streets, and a small waterfall. The first floor ballroom has an attached, covered outside area for ceremony or cocktail hour, so you won't need a "plan B" if it rains.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards