Arizona-Phoenix

big or small

hello, I am in the process of planning my wedding it isn't until 2016 but I like to plan ahead. I am torn between having a big wedding or something small and intimate. my only problem is if  I were to do intimate I have no idea were to have a reception. I am looking more into the phoenix/Glendale area is there any tips or suggestions for large wedding and small wedding? anything would really help out thank you!

Re: big or small

• We're having our wedding in 2016 too! We booked at Whispering Tree Ranch in Laveen. The price was excellent and it really is a gorgeous venue! I think it holds up to 100 people.
  • If you did small and intimate, you could also consider a restaurant private room. El Chorro has a really nice small private room with private garden area that would be lovely for an intimate ceremony. Praying Monk at Sanctuary on Camelback has a great small space also.
      Cibo Pizzeria has a really nice small space as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am having a smaller intimate wedding with about 80-100 guest and its in February of 2016! Were doing ours at the Wright House in Mesa. Lovely venue and super amazing staff so far!!! I am tyring to have it all planned already and they all have been understanding!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards