Pennsylvania-Central

Backwood Florist Reviews??

Hi Girls. My sister and I checked out Backwood Florists the other day and just got the quote back from her today and she is very reasonable :) I just wanted to check out other peoples reviews of how there flowers turned out the day of the wedding before finalizing with her. Thank you so much :) It's so hard with flowers since you don't know what the final product will look like until hours before.

Jen

Re: Backwood Florist Reviews??

• bridalgal50bridalgal50 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have an actual review for you, but during the time when we were planning my oldest daughter's wedding, there were all sorts of rave reviews on here about them!  If I didn't already have a friend in the business, I would have gone to her first!
  • edited December 2011
    My sister used Marion back in 2007 for her wedding and the flowers were gorgeous and just what my sister had wanted them to be. I will be using her as well for my upcoming October wedding and I know she will do a great job. She is definitely very reasonably priced compared to some others I've checked out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Can I ask where Blackwood Florist is located? I tried googling it, and don't think I came up with the right place. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards