Plus-Sized

Necklace Help

Hi everyone. I've not properly introduced myself yet but will do that soon. I'm having a hard time finding a necklace to wear with my wedding gown. Maybe it's the type I'm looking for that's the problem because I want a 'Y' or drop style but almost all of them seem to be 16 inch length.  Even with an extender, it still won't drop as much as I'd like. And I hate using extenders because they twist around to the front and I'd be self-conscious worrying about it all day. Would love to find one that's maybe 20 in. plus the drop. I may even try to make one.  Soooooo...after all that long winded explanation, do any of you ladies have suggestions for sites that have plus size necklaces?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Necklace Help

• You could try etsy. Some of the sellers on there will customize the order, so you could ask for a longer necklace.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I did  google search for a 20 inch y necklace and there were some on amazon, sears, and JCPenney.  I couldn't easily tell if that included the drop or if that was the necklace size though.  Etsy would probably give you more bridal looking options, if you were looking for pearls or rhinestones or such.  Most lively the vender could make it is a longer length for you. 

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • This posting is for 18 inches but when I asked her about making one at another lenght she was cool with it.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/82246488/bridal-jewelry-white-pearl-necklace
  • Thanks so much for all the suggestions. I had tried googling 'plus size necklaces' and other variations but never thought to use a length in my search. I viewed pages and pages of necklaces from your suggestions and there are so many pretty ones. Most of the 20" ones were plain chains but it was still helpful. 

Molly--the necklace in the link you provided is gorgeous and very close to what I have in mind. Thank you! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards