Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Budget Friendly Venues - $3,00 and under

Does anyone have any suggestions for budget friendly venues that are $3,00 or less? Anyone know of any hotels that would fall into this price range as well? I'm pretty much a DIY bride, and I can transform any space into my dream wedding.  I want to keep the cost of my venue at its lowest so I can splurge on the fun stuff. Food and alcohol. :0) 

Thanks in advance!

Re: Budget Friendly Venues - $3,00 and under

• check out the Plaza Arts Center in Carrollton!
  • Is there a specific area you're looking for? About how many guests? Indoor or outdoor? etc., etc.
  • Anywhere in the DFW area is ok! Anywhere between 80-100 guest. Indoor is preferable. The wedding will be in November of 2015, and it might be too cold for an outdoor wedding. 
  • Do you mean $300 or $3,000? Big difference.
  • Are you talking ceremony and reception or just reception? And does this budget also need to include tables and chairs or just the space?

----

fka dallasbetch 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• We're having a DIY wedding at the Heard Museum in McKinney. It was $1200 for a 9 hour block on the weekend. I'll let you know soon how it went. There is an outdoor option, if the weather cooperates.
  • I don't know if you've already found a caterer, but I did an outside DIY wedding and everything was super adorable. Under 10,000. I only spent 800 on my caterer for 125 and that's unheard of. AND the food was so good my guests were stuffed because they couldn't stop eating it :)
  • Had my wedding at the Heard Museum - Science Resource Center building - and I would say the biggest downside is the "bridal room". There wasn't anywhere to hang my dress with a long train (I laid it on the counter) and the door didn't seem to lock without a key - so I consistently had people coming in and out while I was getting ready (mostly kids). We had someone guard the door while people were changing. Oh, and there is only 1 room to get ready in, so if the groom is getting dressed there, and you don't want to see him, he has the option of the restroom (with a decent size handicap stall and decent size sink counter). They do have a coat rack that came in handy for all of my family who decided to get dressed at the venue (and kick me out of my room while they got dressed).

• I looked at Nakayshions for my wedding. The venue owner is very rude and was not going to allow me access until 2 hours before the wedding. I would not recommend them at all.
  • For $3,000 you really have the pick of any venue. 
  • Look at McKinney Performing Arts Center also
  • @whitniedavis‌ do you mind me asking what caterer you used? Thanks in advance!
  • The Colleyville Center! $500 deposit, $1,800 for a Friday, $2,200 for a Saturday. Plus catering fee and security fee. You can bring in your own vendors which is a HUGE plus!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards