Chit Chat

This Week (RANT)

this week has been the week from hell. between the phones at my store my co workers a new guy whose creepy and creeping on me. i am beyond done. 

i am in need of a few glasses of wine and my bed right now and neither are going to happen because i also need to get my niece something for her bday today. she even asked me if i got her something (seriously, my sister yelled at her for that) which i meant to go last night but ended up riding around with my FI on a few runs to spend time with him. 

how was everyones week?

Re: This Week (RANT)

• KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015

This week I have been incredibly sad and stressful (giving me migraines almost everyday.)

My son has to get a helmet. And I know he is going to get stared at and people are going to make stupid comments. He is just a baby and wont remember but it upsets me. It is something important and this helmet will help fix his head/ sull shape/ facial symmerty/ etc.

But I know I am going to go all tiger mom on the first person who looks at him cross.

edit: spelling

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Poorly. Work sucked (more than usual). My phone broke and I am waiting for the replacement. The replacement they are sending me is the wrong phone. And I had a phone interview today, which I messed up because I am borrowing my BF's phone and mixed up two of the numbers and missed the call. Though I am trying to reschedule, I feel like that mistake screwed me on getting the job.
  • KatWAG said:

This week I have been incredibly sad and stressful (giving me migraines almost everyday.)

My son has to get a helmet. And I know he is going to get stared at and people are going to make stupid comments. He is just a baby and wont remember but it upsets me. It is something important and this helmet will help fix his head/ sull shape/ facial symmerty/ etc.

BUt I know I am going to go all tiger mom on the irst person who looks at him cross.

Lots of hugs, lady. I'll beat up those judgy assholes for you.

• Such a grump of a week.

Had to get some blood tests Tuesday. After fasting for 12 hours as per instructed with no food, coffee, minimal water etc, I ended up waiting for 3 hours before it was my turn. By the time I got to work I had a headache of doom, was insanely dehydrated and super grumpy.

Wednesday got call that my dad was in the hospital. Thankfully he is ok, it didn't end up being a heart attack but still. Scary stuff.

I'm running off very minimal sleep today and I desperately need wine, chocolate and snuggles.
  • KatWAG said:

But I know I am going to go all tiger mom on the first person who looks at him cross.

OK, I am not usually a "baby person", but some helmets on babies are pretty cute
  • This week has sucked and has been slow at work.  But, things are looking up for this weekend, so I'm just trying to be positive. 

• This week was very blah for me.  SO is sick with a cold and I have been doing most of the cooking recently (we usually split it or switch every other day).  I am happy to put on some pajamas and relax whilst watching Bride Day tonight.
  • prayers to everyone. i have an hour and 20 minutes left of my day and its not looking up at all. i just had to have someone cover phones so i could move my car down to our lot and before i cussed someone out. why is it always the same guy for the same thing on every friday!!!
  • KatWAG said:

Just get him the coolest helmet around. . .  .he is your son, he will rock it!!
  • mrsk616 said:
    prayers to everyone. i have an hour and 20 minutes left of my day and its not looking up at all. i just had to have someone cover phones so i could move my car down to our lot and before i cussed someone out. why is it always the same guy for the same thing on every friday!!!
    Have you considered looking for a new job?  You complain a lot.

• mrsk616 said:
    prayers to everyone. i have an hour and 20 minutes left of my day and its not looking up at all. i just had to have someone cover phones so i could move my car down to our lot and before i cussed someone out. why is it always the same guy for the same thing on every friday!!!
    i have been.. been a very tough search and i love the company i work for just not my specific store. 
  • mrsk616 said:
    Yeah this.  What is your job and why do you hate it so much?  It seems like you really dislike the people you work with.

My week was busy but good.  I'm getting ready for my first business trip this weekend which is pretty exciting.  I ran around getting exhibits ready for that today and now I finally have my ass on the couch.  I am about to open a beer.  Aaaahhhhhhhh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• KatWAG said:

I volunteer to help knit cute baby hats to put over the helmet! Nobody will notice it under a thick layer of knitted cap. Plus you can get such adorable options as baby Yoda, baby shark, baby turkey, baby eggplant, baby frog....
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  •  I was very busy at work this week. Plus it's the first full week I've worked since the week before xmas.

I was in pain all week from skiing and now coming down with something.     

Happy for the weekend.  Although I'm going skiing tomorrow. I just hope (1) i'm not so sore again and (2) I do not getting sicker.   

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Have you taken your dog for a walk yet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:
    Have you taken your dog for a walk yet?
    yes we did, and we figured out the problem with her going in the house...... she gets distracted when she is let outside and doesnt have someone there telling her to hurry up. FMIL let her out for 20 minutes before leaving and assumed she went but nope she did not. FI will pester her and make sure she goes before she comes back in as his mom does not do this. actually its quite funny the dog actually listens to me better than FMIL and she hates it. but i am stern about things and dont do the kiddy voice with her.
  • Sorry everyone's week was as craptastic as mine! I had to fly down to where the office is (I usually work from home) and this is a total first world problem post.. It is hard getting back in the swing of get up, get ready before work.. then all of the human interaction was super.. it was good to see people but after four days of solid booked meetings and people wanting to catch up after work I was ready for bed the minute I got on the flight home!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards