October 2014 Weddings

WANT MORE PICTURES!!

When I signed the contract with our photographer the terms of the photos was that we would have them all back within 12 weeks. Seemed like a long time but now it seems like FOREVER!! She sent a quickie sneak peak right after the wedding (below) but I can't wait to see the rest. Anyone else still waiting and DYING to see the pics?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: WANT MORE PICTURES!!

• Lowell14Lowell14 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2014
    What great sneak peek! Im waiting but I think since I was married Oct 31, I'll be waiting for a while. Boo to that! But it will be worth it. I printed some from our friends but DH is not impressed with what I was able to print. Everyone just put pics on fb so quality was low. Ah Well! 2 weeks of waiting so far...not sure how many more to be honest... Eta: the photographer confirmed that we should be getting our photos by the end of the week, maybe earlier :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been waiting since October 18th, and he told us 4-6 weeks. So, 2 weeks maximum left of waiting, if he was right!! I am also dying to see them!!! And I haven't gotten a sneak peak :( 
  • 12 weeks is A LONG WAIT! I can't believe that's your photographer's norm!

We just had our sneak peek on Friday, so not quite four weeks after the wedding. Our photographer is mailing us a dvd of all of our edited images sometime this week so we'll basically have all of our photos just over 4 weeks after the wedding. I'm dying to see the rest of my photos! The ones she shared from our sneak peek are all gorgeous and I want to see more!

• my photographer got them back to me asap.. wedding on Oct 18 pictures recieved 11-10-14 so pretty good turn around.  I would hate waiting that long.
  • I'm still waiting on mine.  Wedding was 10-14-14 and I was told 4-6 weeks.  I was also told this October was one of the busiest wedding months they've had in years!  I'm expecting to get them back closer to the 6 week mark, but it's driving me nuts to not even really have a digital sneak peak!

Anniversary
  • We got married 10/12. He posted a sneak peak 2 days after. We had access to pictures on his website within 3 weeks and the cd a few days after he sent the link.

• They  look beautiful!  what a tease!
    Anniversary
  • We married 10/5 and got our pictures back about three weeks later! Super quick. Our photog is a close friend and i think he wanted to wrap it up before he had other projects start.
  • Our wedding was 10/25. Our contract said we would have the images within a month of the wedding date. We got a 2 sneak peek images the night of the wedding, and I was emailed my full online album on Sunday.

We did a post wedding session the week after the wedding, and she told me I would have those photos in the next couple of days.

• They're here!!!!!!!!! Here's a couple.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards