Georgia-Atlanta

Looking for a DJ

Hi everyone- I am in search for a DJ for a September 2015 wedding reception. The wedding will be taking place in Newnan, Georgia. I am looking for a DJ who isn't the typical cliche DJ. As always, on a budget, nothing outragious! Suggestions? Thanks so much!

Re: Looking for a DJ

• I'm not sure if he'd travel to Newnan or not by my sister's DJ was phenomenal and a great price - something like $750 for the night. Check out his reviews if you want more information....I know we weren't the only wedding that was 100% happy with him!

• I'm not sure if he'd travel to Newnan or not by my sister's DJ was phenomenal and a great price - something like $750 for the night. Check out his reviews if you want more information....I know we weren't the only wedding that was 100% happy with him!

I booked DJ Dre on LaPeanut's recommendation. Our wedding hasn't happened yet, but he was really great when we met with him and very easy to work with. His prices are reasonable and he customized a package for us. So consider this a second recommendation for him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @blabla89‌ I'm so excited you booked with Andre! I had no idea! He's such a great guy. I know he's going to be amazing at your wedding?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards