Canada-Ontario
Options

Wedding Venues in the GTA

Hi everybody!

My fiancee and I are planning our wedding for september 2016 and we want to know if its better to book a venue that is inclusive (rental fees, food and drinks) or non inclusive? Would someone suggest a venue that has a reasonable price ( not more than $90-$120 ) and can fit 150 guest?

Thanks, 

Re: Wedding Venues in the GTA

• Options
    Do mean $90-$120 for the venue rental or $90-$120 cost per guest at the venue? DH and I had our wedding at the Toronto Old Mill. It was a lovely venue and we were very well taken care (they did all the set-up, provide the catering, etc.). We were very happy with our choice and the food was yummy too! They have rooms for different sizes and we chose one that comfortable held 80-100 for dinner/dancing and paid approximately $120 per person. This price included the venue fee, food, table/chair set-up, and open bar.

When we were planning our wedding we found that most venues in the GTA are all inclusive and very few (Enoch Turner Schoolhouse, Toronto Botanical Garden, and Ontario Heritage Centre) allow for outside catering. The good news is you have lots of time to find your venue. Good luck and happy planning!
  • Options
    We booked Atlantis Pavilions at Ontario Place. We are in the middle size room which holds about 150. Ours will be a buffet and it worked out to less than $90 per person with open bar, the ceremony on site and parking included. We have to pay the $1500 room rental fee if we have less than 125 people.
  • Options
    Have a look at Archeo in the Distillery District.
  • Options
    All-inclusive venues will always be cheaper. But I think it depends on how many guests, day of the week, and time of year. We were getting quotes of up to $475/pp for a summer Saturday wedding of 250-300ppl. 

Most golf clubs, hotels, and banquet halls meet your criteria.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards