Nevada-Las Vegas

ceremony and reception help!!

Hi everyone!

My fiancé and I want to get married in Las Vegas this April or May 2015.  We both LOVE the outdoors and would rather shy away from a wedding on the strip. We have been looking at Dragon Ridge and Red Rock Country Clubs...  but things are little pricey.  We will have 50 people max, don't need a DJ/dance floor, etc.  Does anyone have a suggestion for beautiful location - Valley of Fire maybe?  Somewhere chill, but yet we can make it elegant, intimate and beautiful?  Any good reception/private room locations?  Thank you for any advice!  We live out of state, and are looking to get something solidified quickly since it's right around the corner.  Budget $15K in total (rings, dress, ceremony, flowers, reception, etc.) 

Re: ceremony and reception help!!

• Hi, Congratulations :)

I would look at Pahrump Valley Winery, for 50 people, you can also have a reception there and its very pretty!! - I haven't been, but photos look pretty!!

We were going to get married at Valley of Fire, but its a long journey from the strip and there are only porta loos, which in a wedding dress.... not such a great idea! And we have children attending too.

Red rock canyon looks great too!

I'm getting married lakeside at Tule Springs, in May 2015.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards