Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

AW: airbrush makeup trial

I'm in love. I want this on my face everyday, I'm sad to shower :(

Re: AW: airbrush makeup trial

• Very pretty. Good coverage while still being natural. Do you know what airbrush brand your MUA used?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• That's a great question, but no I don't. I was more concerned with the coverage and how it would affect my skin afterwards (I didn't want to breakout afterwards) so I asked those questions but I didn't catch the brand name...if you are in the Pittsburgh area and wanted to use her, I could definitely find out for you
  • Whoa, your MUA did a phenomenal job! You look stunning. Eyemakeup looks great, great coverage... Beautiful!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @charlottesmom0626 I am definitely out of your area, I am in California. Otherwise, I would totally take you up on that offer!!

How was your skin after? Did it break out like you were worried about?? I have a trial coming up too for my engagement photos and am a bit worried about that, too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @charlottesmom0626 I am definitely out of your area, I am in California. Otherwise, I would totally take you up on that offer!!

How was your skin after? Did it break out like you were worried about?? I have a trial coming up too for my engagement photos and am a bit worried about that, too. 
    I had a small pimple on my cheek the next day, but that could have also been building before...for the most part my skin seemed fine the next day, and now a full week later, I haven't had any breakouts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards