New York-Hudson Valley

Priced out of brotherhood/cozy winter wedding

Any recommendations for a cozy venue for a winter wedding?
I love exposed brick, stone, wood beams.. maybe a hint of a vintage feel? 
Brotherhood is the closest I've seen come to the look we like, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to swing it financially. 
We'd like to stay under $15,000 for catering (85 people) and their site fee (even reduced in the winter) eats a substantial amount of that .

Any similar recommendations from brides priced out of brotherhood? 
Or, has any bride pulled off Brotherhood for $15,000 or thereabouts? Who did you use? 

Thanks in advance.

Re: Priced out of brotherhood/cozy winter wedding

• How large is your guest list? Have you considered Mohonk Mountain House? 
  • Bear Mountain Inn? 
  • Bear mountain is stunning but will easy run you over 15,000 depending on your guest size. Before the new year they quoted me 180 for the inn and made me aware they were raising their prices for 2015 so be cautious with that. However if you're flexible it really is stunning. Check out Onteora Mountain House. I don't know the cost but it's pretty and has that feel

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bear mountain is stunning but will easy run you over 15,000 depending on your guest size. Before the new year they quoted me 180 for the inn and made me aware they were raising their prices for 2015 so be cautious with that. However if you're flexible it really is stunning. Check out Onteora Mountain House. I don't know the cost but it's pretty and has that feel
    I think for 85 guests you should still be at around 15,000 for a winter wedding at the Inn.    I had 75 guests at the Lodge (which is a little cheaper) on a Friday night and paid around $10K.  This was in May.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards