Not Engaged Yet

**hello**

Hi Everyone! Its been quite a while since i've been on this site. Last time I was on here I was ready to start my life with what I thought was a wonderful person who turned out not to be what I thought. Anyways after a few years of living up the single life I have found the man I plan on marrying one day. I remember loving this site and all the support from everyone. So I thought let me join once again and see whats going on. =)

Re: **hello**

• Hi! Tell us semi-new people a little something about yourself? (job? pets? favorite book/ tv show/ cheese?)
  • Well lets see, I'm 28 years old, my boyfriend and I are looking forward to our move into our first apartment together in march (very exciting). In my spare time I enjoy cooking, being with loved ones and bedazzling. Currently no fur babies, I work way too long hours. I'm obsessed with dramas like Revenge, Chicago Fire & my newbie Empire.
  • Welcome! I love Revenge (just caught up yesterday and I have to rewatch Sunday's episode because there was so much going on)

Where are you located? Snark level? How long have you and your bf been together? What do you like to bedazzle?
  • There is so much going on! I always feel a little lost after each episode lol

I'm located on New York, right outside of the city. I'm not a 100% what a snark is but i'm guessing its how aggressive I am? We've been together a year next month & currently I'm working on bedazzling my Uggs, but I've done Converse's Yankee hats, phone cases. It super fun but really time consuming but worth the outcome.
  • Welcome!!! Do you like wine? What kinds?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thank You! Yes lovee wine. I'm not a red kinda girl, my fav is actually yellow tail moscato (the big bottle). Ill do a nice glass of pinot too lol
  • HI and welcome!

What was your favorite vacation?

If you had an unlimited budget what would your next vacation be?

Anniversary

• I am a big fan of Revenge as well!!!

Anniversary
  • My fav vacation spot so far has been Punta Cana but my dream vaca would be Bora Bora. I have done some research and it is absolutely breathtaking.
  • Hi! What's your favorite dessert?
  • Another east coaster! 

snark = sarcasm (to be more literal; it is a combination of snide and remark).

• My favorite dessert is a toss up between strawberry shortcake & banana cream pie but I make these awesome 7 layer bars which are pretty yummy. 

Oo ok gotcha then I guess my snark level would be a 4
  • My fav vacation spot so far has been Punta Cana but my dream vaca would be Bora Bora. I have done some research and it is absolutely breathtaking.

SITB damn...
    I've always wanted to go to Bora Bora as well, we tried to get there for our honeymoon but it was so expensive!! Hopefully one day!

Anniversary

• Yes it is really really expensive thats why its a dream vaca lol
  • Another Revenge fan! Yay! I always PVR it and watch it on Mondays :)

<3 Vacations! Bora bora/tahiti is totally my dream spot too. Where is your next vacation to? I just booked a trip to cabo (first time) in april and am totally stoked about that.

• Welcome!
    Your favorite pasta dish?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards