Florida-South Florida

Naturally Curly Hair Stylists and Make artists for dark skin tones

I have been searching for a naturally curly hair stylist in south Florida. I am a mixed chick with medium curls. I have not found any wedding hair stylists with curly hair experience in the area. I am from out of town so I am not familiar with salons in South Florida. Also, I have a darker skin tone and I am searching for a make up artist.

I hope to find any vendors in the Miami, Fort Lauderdale area.

Please help! :(

Re: Naturally Curly Hair Stylists and Make artists for dark skin tones

• Can't tell you about the hair, but Margarethe Sorensen (find her on Facebook) has been in the business for years.  She does television and film in addition to weddings and can do any skin tone with the added benefit of normal pricing. 
  • I used to live in west ft. lauderdale (davie) and I still go to my hair stylist down there. Her name is Joenia Guerrero and works out of a salon on Griffin Rd and the Turnpike. She has got some serious curls and will be doing my hair for my wedding.

Here is some of her work. Mainly her clients want her to blow dry them straight but you will see from her photos her crazy funky hair. http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-1500904864/_royalvisions_/photos

She also has done my make up for my engagement photos which came out amazing and will do it for my wedding. 

Her number to book appointments is (954) 670 3464. Let her know Shannon from Orlando sent you. She will take very good care of you!

imageimage

• Hi! 

For Make Up, definitely try Alicia Couri from AC Beauty! She's wonderful and did my make up! 

I'm not sure if she has experience with curly hair, but she can refer you to someone who does! 
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards