Wedding Woes
Options

I was flabbergasted, right before I was really Really mad.

I didn't get all the way to REALLY, b/c I started laughing.

You guys know all about the old group drama.  Well, I just got an e-mail from one of the "new" board members (I say "new" b/c my old board voted themselves all into their same positions as part of the recent disenfranchisement) stating, "In your resignation letter, you recommended that we re-purchase our domain name in March 2015 or that domain squatters would probably pick it up.  Please tell me exactly how to do that.  Hope this note finds you well".

Did you just TELL me to do something for you?  In what hot mess of your mind did you think this was inside the realm of possibility that I would help you?!  Or the group?!  Is this really not something you can figure out on your own?

My response was blunt and to the point.  "Do not e-mail me again requesting help from me with anything involving the group.  I will not help this group.  I cannot imagine what circumstances would allow me to set aside my hurt, anger, and resentment towards the group and their board to help with anything."  Signed, Varuna

I think I might've just finally had my "keys on the roof" moment with all of that mess last year.  

Re: I was flabbergasted, right before I was really Really mad.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards