Attire & Accessories Forum

Christian Louboutin knock offs?

Ok, this might be a weird question. I really, really love the look of Christian Louboutin shoes (duh! what girl doesn't :) ) but there is NO WAY I will ever be able to afford them. Is there a good site to get a knock off version? Like a site that won't take my money and I'll never see the shoes. I don't even know if this exists or not. 

Re: Christian Louboutin knock offs?

• manateehuggermanateehugger member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    eemmy0621 said:
    Ok, this might be a weird question. I really, really love the look of Christian Louboutin shoes (duh! what girl doesn't :) ) but there is NO WAY I will ever be able to afford them. Is there a good site to get a knock off version? Like a site that won't take my money and I'll never see the shoes. I don't even know if this exists or not. 

No. Why would you want to pay for fake Louboutins when you could buy a killer pair of not necessarily high-end shoes?

Wearing knock-offs on your wedding day would make me sad for you. If these kind of shoes aren't in your normal wide range of spending habits, I'd either think you were silly for spending so much on shoes or I'd be whispering to my friend that I'm 99% positive you bought knock-offs for your wedding.

ETA: Not to mention, it's not exactly ethical to buy stolen designs.

• Buy a pair of heels that you love and are within budget. Then paint the bottoms red.

But seriously no one will notice your shoes. And the only way people will even know who designed them is if you tell them. And if you went around bragging about your Louboutin shoes I would be rolling my eyes at you hard.

• ^^^ I agree with the previous poster. I wouldn't waste my money on knock offs. They are usually made with cheap materials and they never look authentic in my opinion. Why not just invest in a nice pair of non-designer shoes? If you have your heart set on CL's, you could try to find a pre-loved pair. They are still pretty pricey though.

• Look for shoes online and ebay by the brand "Oh Deer."  They have red soles.  And pretty normal sizing.  I'm an 8 90% of the time and their 8 fits me fine, I bought some 8.5s and they're too big with pads in them, so I think that's a sign the shoes are TTS.
  • Honestly, I can't understand why anyone would want to order knockoffs. If you can't afford the real thing, move on & buy something you love that you CAN afford. No one will notice your shoes, anyway. 
  • What is it about Louboutin's that look different from other sky high heels other than the red sole?  That no one will see more than likely.  There are beautiful wedding shoes out there that aren't Louboutins and in my opinion look just as good if not better. I really like my wedding shoes, and feel like they look high end.  I really like a lot of what Badgley Mishka sells.  These are the ones I got:

http://www.amazon.com/Badgley-Mischka-Womens-Lianna-Ivory/dp/B00JPOKIUE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422628953&sr=8-1&keywords=badgley+mischka+lianna

• KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015

Gah. This is one of my pet hates.

If you cant afford Louboutins, then dont buy them.

To me this screams, " I really want people to think I spent $1,000 on my shoes!!!!"

There are plenty of other really cute affordable shoes.

And have you ever tried Louboutins on? They are horribly uncomfortable and the red bottoms scrape off. I truly dont get the hype. And if you paint the bottoms red yourself, it will look like you painted the bottoms red. And people who know louboutins will know they are fake. So just dont do it.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • KatWAG said:

Gah. This is one of my pet hates.

If you cant afford Louboutins, then dont buy them.

To me this screams, " I really want people to think I spent $1,000 on my shoes!!!!"

There are plenty of other really cute affordable shoes.

And have you ever tried Louboutins on? They are horribly uncomfortable and the reb bottoms scrape off. I truly dont get the hype.

This X1000000.

Just, why? Barely anyone will even notice your shoes anyway unless you're wearing a short/tea length dress.

Plus buying knock-offs is basically saying, "I want people to think I'm richer than I am." It's just silly and materialistic, IMHO. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a pair of pumps from DSW.
    *********************************************************************************

• Which shoes are you interested in? We can see if we can find a similar pair, or perhaps a used pair. 

I agree not to get knockoffs. They will be really uncomfortable as they won't have the materials and workmanship of the originals. However, there are many reputable brands that have similar styles. 
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards