Chit Chat
Options

woke up at 4am and can't get back to sleep

I just need to whine. Horrible cold, nasty allergy attack left me feeling like death warmed over yesterday (BF was amazing though. He had every allergy and cold med known to man, got me whiskey and made me soup and cornbread).

I fell asleep at a reasonable hour, usually a good night's sleep when I am sick has me shipe shape and Bristol fashion. But noooooo! Stupid insomnia says "hey it's 4am, I know you're exhausted but I am waking you up now!" 4 hours later I am tired but can.not.sleep.

I am sure this post is incoherent and I apologize, this is what illness and lack of sleep do to me. Pity party up in this post. I have whiskey.

Re: woke up at 4am and can't get back to sleep

• Options
    The only thing that helps that kind of insomnia is time to sleep late in the morning after.

Feel better, tuck in and be lazy. I hope you have a little honey or brown sugar and a pat of butter to warm in a mug, then pour in a little whiskey and water. Best for soothing your throat while delivering the booze, like special delivery when warmed by a warm mug. Toddy time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards