Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

T&P Station Reception Reviews??

My fiancé and I fell in love with this location, we just are having a hard time finding many reviews. Has anyone been married here? If so any advice for vendors to bring in or things we should know about the location?

Re: T&P Station Reception Reviews??

• I am having the same problem. I just found out about this venue about 2 weeks ago and Im interested in learning more about this venue. Ive only seen about 3 different weddings at this place just by the google search. I will be going to see the venue today and if I like it I will request a tour. I saw on another post that someone who had their wedding there hired Jim Lee catering from Dallas and they had a 3 course meal for about 18 pp which to me sounds like a good deal. I havent yet contacted the catering service to verify that information but will be researching more.  
  • Does anyone have more information on this venue? I am hoping to do a tour of it soon, but haven't seen many weddings with ceremony & reception held here. 
  • I'm getting married there in October. The station is unlocked during normal business hours and is open to the public, so you can check it out whenever. It's gorgeous and has free parking behind the bldg. there is a considerable echo due to the marble and high ceilings. The venue provides round tables and folding chairs. I will keep you posted on my progress:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards