Florida-South Florida
Options

Flower girl dresses

My fiance and I are taking his 7 year old daughter shopping for a flower girl dress this weekend.  We just happen to be in Miami visiting friends post-Disney World, and aren't from the area.  I was thinking of heading to Rashawn Rose or Brides of Florida, but am wondering if there are other inexpensive options in the area.  It doesn't have to be a bridal shop, but we do want to have options.

Thank you.

Re: Flower girl dresses

• Options
    Squeaky00Squeaky00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you try department stores.  I find that there is more online versus in the store. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree that department stores are the way to go for flower girl dresses. They have a huge and inexpensive selection.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestions. I suspect his friend will be able to point us in the direction of some good ones nearby.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Or try other stores too!  We got ours at Gap Kids online on sale for $29 :):)  GL!

***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards