Wisconsin

Wedding Planners

Hey Everyone and Congraulations:)))

We are planning out Wedding from Colorado..Yay!!  Has anyone used a wedding planner?? If so who could you recommend??

I have tried doing the best planning I can but it is so hard for us to keep looking at websites then not seeing what the places look like,florist,and etc..

Any advice would be great:))

Thanks

Re: Wedding Planners

• edited December 2011
    Where in Wisconsin are you getting married? I have a great DOC in Madison.

Here's a link to a few other WI knottie wedding planner reviews. http://wisconsinknottie.weebly.com/day-of-coordinator.html

HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    We plan on the Milwaukee County Area or even Waukesha Area.

Thank you so much:)))
  • edited December 2011
    Leslie Strickland of Blissful Events is really good. I think she's out of Madison, but she travels to the milwaukee area.
  • edited December 2011
    I used All Dressed Up Event Planning - Jami is AMAZING seriously.  I planned from Columbus, OH and she made herself so available and was so great to work with.
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • gamblejl31gamblejl31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Danica from Dreams & Designs.  Her prices were good and she was sooo helpful.  I would absolutely recommend her. 

Also, Amanda from Tailored Engagements is absolutely perfect...but her prices are really high.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_wedding-planners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:042fcdb2-451d-40ad-806e-29c29107b1d6Post:a6dae7cc-e3dd-43ce-88d6-871c9081f926">Re: Wedding Planners</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I used All Dressed Up Event Planning - Jami is AMAZING seriously.  I planned from Columbus, OH and she made herself so available and was so great to work with.</strong>
    Posted by Jelenny[/QUOTE]

<div>Where are your vendor reviews BTW :)</div>
  • jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_wedding-planners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:042fcdb2-451d-40ad-806e-29c29107b1d6Post:fbc959a5-560e-40fe-ad5d-d653ab5ef65d">Re: Wedding Planners</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding Planners : Where are your vendor reviews BTW :)
    Posted by beckster5551[/QUOTE]

Probably the same place mine are....stuck under piles of work in our offices.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_wedding-planners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:042fcdb2-451d-40ad-806e-29c29107b1d6Post:72414ade-9627-4767-ad03-3e0886c79a3e">Re: Wedding Planners</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wedding Planners : Probably the same place mine are....stuck under piles of work in our offices.
    Posted by jberg134[/QUOTE]

Yeah....

life is crazy right now with all the rescues at my house some being sick and one possibly being pregnant.  I need to do them at home but yeah until the pack settles - totally not happening....
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • elexanicaelexanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hello,

I would try Blissful Events!

www.blissfuleventsllc.com

608-217-0751

Good Luck, and Congratulations! :)

• annie912annie912 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad I stumbled on this - I'm using Jami for my wedding next August. So far I really like her, but we hired her just for day of, so I won't have a ton on interaction until the big day. We're in the Fox Valley (NE WI) so she's local to us.

She was by far the most reasonable, price-wise, and since we didn't need a lot of service that was a big consideration for me. Obviously planning from out of town, you will need more than we do (our wedding is at our home, very small and very casual).

I was very underimpressed with Details and thought their prices were really, really high. Seems like they'd be better for a really big, formal event.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards