Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

getting good deals at hotels

Hi! We are planning on staying at the Cosmopolitan in November for our wedding (five nights).  What is the best way to get good deals for our stay? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: getting good deals at hotels

• Options
    I would check out SmarterVegas......or try to get a room block if you have other people staying at Cosmo. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Also I like mycheapvegas.com, username guest, password guest... it seems to have all the deals in one place.

Another option is that the Cosmopolitan is not tied into the Marriott Rewards system, so if you have points there, you can use them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I booked through Marriott. Then I found a better rate on another site. I filled out a claim form and got 25% off. The best thing is too keep checking. You can always rebook the room at a less expensive rate and cancel the OG reservation. Also, check out airbnb, the have rooms on there for Cosmo. The cancelation policy is strict on there though. Good luck!
  • Options
    I used Jetaport to set up a room block at Cosmo. Don't know how they did it, but they got me a good rate!
  • Options
    Sometimes you can add a hotel onto your airline reservation for cheap.  It's not that common but on some rare occasions I've found Southwest actually had some fantastic deals.  Smartervegas has definitely been my go to for coupon codes.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I used Jetaport for room block at Monte Carlo as well.  They got a great rate!  But, that was for a group of rooms, not just one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure where you are located but Southwestvacations.com has great deals on hotel and airfare packages. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards