Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Destination 2016- Need help?

Hi- My fiancé and I are planning a destination for April 2016 and after a descent amount of research really like the Royal Playa Del Carmen in Mexico. Has anyone been? What was your experience like and would you recommend? Any other suggestions would be great! Thanks!!

Re: Destination 2016- Need help?

• Options
    I've never been to that specific resort, but in general, I love Playa del Carmen. :)  I would stalk all of their TripAdvisor reviews like crazy and go through all of those to get more information.  
  • Options
    I am getting married in Vieques, Puerto Rico, Very laid back and affordable. We are renting private villas (not nearly as expensive as you think), and we have a great affordable wedding planner. We visited the island in November and fell in love with it! If you are interested in more info, let me know!! Happy Planning.
  • Options
    I love Playa, I never been to that resort, but we have stayed at the Riu Palace Riviera Maya in Playacar and the Reef Coco Beach. I had my heart set on Playacar Palace for our wedding and switched to Moon Palace in Cancun. Either way, Playa is a great town and we were talking about honeymooning there.
  • Options
    I personally haven't been to the resort but my parents and aunt/uncle go annually. They love it and speak very, very highly of it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards