Chit Chat

Fruit Snacks, I'm eating them right now

Yeah I said.  Fruit fucking snacks in my face.

Re: Fruit Snacks, I'm eating them right now

• I had a packet with my lunch, just like I do every day. They're damn tasty!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• I'm jealous. I only had a small salad for lunch and I'm so hungry. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • I bought Finding Nemo fruit snacks and Gushers last week in preparation for a drunken night.  #Noregrets

• This makes me really want the Welch's ones. 

FML - I bought a Costco box of fruit snacks...so freaking excited. I get them home and they're these little squares with granular sugar coating. Gross. I do not recommend the Florida's Natural organic fruit snacks from Costco. Huge let down. And now I have 80 packets.
    *********************************************************************************

FML - I bought a Costco box of fruit snacks...so freaking excited. I get them home and they're these little squares with granular sugar coating. Gross. I do not recommend the Florida's Natural organic fruit snacks from Costco. Huge let down. And now I have 80 packets.
    Save them to give out at Halloween? Or throw them in every kid's Easter basket?

I prefer the Welch's ones too. A box of 22 packs for 4 bucks at Walmart? Yes, I'll take 20.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• I want a snack so bad right now and suddenly I'm craving gushers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Those are the only ones I know of. They're very popular here in SA. When I was a kid, the daycare lady used to put them in our porridge in the mornings.
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
  • levioosa said:
    I bought Finding Nemo fruit snacks and Gushers last week in preparation for a drunken night.  #Noregrets

Gushers are life.
  • Mine are Hello Kitty

• Mine are Hello Kitty
    I approve
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers

What?! Send them to me! Those are my favorites!

• One of my constant wants is fruit snacks and/or fruit roll ups.  They appear daily in my diet.  I'm actually a little sad right now because I only have like 2 fruit roll ups in my purse at the moment.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love Gushers. I really, really miss Soda-Licious. Do you guys still have them in the States?
  • levioosa said:
    I bought Finding Nemo fruit snacks and Gushers last week in preparation for a drunken night.  #Noregrets
    Read this the first time as gushers being your entire pre-going out meal. I was concerned for your tummy @levioosa! Anways...snack on knotties

• lnixon8 said:
    levioosa said:
    Read this the first time as gushers being your entire pre-going out meal. I was concerned for your tummy @levioosa! Anways...snack on knotties
    Bahaha, no!  I would be on the floor! I always eat a good meal before going out, but it's inevitable that there's a certain portion of the night where my drunken brain demands cheezits, fruit snacks, and potentially a hamburger or pizza. 

• Has anyone ever tried these?image

Yeah and I made the face your siggy is making. Not a fan.

• OMG GUSHERS NOW I NEED SOME
  • Gushers! I had forgotten about those.  Now I'm craving them.

• I'm really disappointed that this thread did not erupt into a shitstorm of insults and shaming. Everyone knows fruit snacks are the down fall of all forums. This disgusts me...I'm embarrassed for all of you.

Long live FruitSnackGate2014!!!!!

Fruit snack really????????? GAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

j/k
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

Yeah and I made the face your siggy is making. Not a fan.

Dang. I had high hopes.
  • I'm really disappointed that this thread did not erupt into a shitstorm of insults and shaming. Everyone knows fruit snacks are the down fall of all forums. This disgusts me...I'm embarrassed for all of you.

j/k
    Speaking of....

I haven't lurked at the Bump in awhile.  Is it still smouldering in ruins? 

j/k
    I was honestly hoping for the same thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards