Chit Chat
Options

Brain Fart

So, I forgot that we could wear jeans today... So I'm here.  At work.  In my dress clothes.  *sigh*  At least it's Friday.

Anyone else have a brain fart already today?

Re: Brain Fart

• Options
    My life is one big brain fart. 

This reminds me that I need to print off my tax records to see the accountant tomorrow. Doing that NOW before my brain fart costs me a refund. 

• Options
    So, I forgot that we could wear jeans today... So I'm here.  At work.  In my dress clothes.  *sigh*  At least it's Friday.

Anyone else have a brain fart already today?
    ------

My admin is wearing jeans today. It is NOT a jeans day. I am debating on whether I should say something or not.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

It's jeans day AND I remembered to wear jeans!

What didn't I remember? To grab my phone before I left the house for work. I keep looking for it and then remembering that it's not there.

• Options
    I forgot breakfast this morning. I wasn't even running late I just forgot that I should eat. Now I really regret it because I still have 2 hours till lunch :(

• Options
    I forgot breakfast this morning. I wasn't even running late I just forgot that I should eat. Now I really regret it because I still have 2 hours till lunch :(
    Boooooo.
  • Options
    We don't have an official casual Friday but all my nice long pants are dirty and it's too cold for dress capris or skirts/dresses. So I'm wearing jeans. And a nice shirt and shoes to make up for it.

I guess that means I have to do laundry this weekend. Booooo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I spent the morning sitting here miserable because my back hurts like hell. I was texting FI and hinting he should bring me meds during his lunch. He reminded me that this morning I put the bottle of ibuprofen in my purse and could have taken it hours ago.
  • Options
    I decided to change purses yesterday and I forgot my gloves inside the purse I left home. It's Feb and I am freezing :(. I don't want to go back outside. I am missing summer badly.
  • Options
    I forgot to put my engagement ring on this morning.  I had taken it off to do my hair because the product makes it gunk up.  My finger feels naked. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I decided to change purses yesterday and I forgot my gloves inside the purse I left home. It's Feb and I am freezing :(. I don't want to go back outside. I am missing summer badly.
    Me too!  It was -5 when I left my house yesterday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards