Florida-South Florida

Bridal Suite Help?

Hi! I am getting married at the Shane Center in May of this year and as this venue does not have a bridal suite I'm looking for one, probably at a nearby hotel, that can accommodate me and my 6 bridesmaids for 1 or 2 nights for a reasonable price. The hotel where most of my guests are staying does not have one. Any suggestions?

Re: Bridal Suite Help?

• hi

i like what my cousin did for her wedding. her hotel room did not have a large enough suite and the rooms were too small so she rented one of the small ballrooms from the hotel for really cheap. it fit all her bridesmaids, my aunt and grandmothers and all her makeup/hair team. also, another alternative, i once stayed at the sheraton four points hotel on 43rd and Collins for a bachelorette party and the rooms are pretty big, they are 1 bedrooms with a living room and the hotel provided us with roll away beds for free and they had free breakfast buffet. hope this helps!

• Thanks a million! I will check out the Sheraton for sure! My guests are staying at a small hotel that doesn't even have a ballroom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards