New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Poughkeepsie Tennis Club

One of the places my fiance and I are considering for a wedding venue is the Poughkeepsie Tennis Club but there isn't much out there in terms of reviews or wedding photos, anyone have any experience with them? Also if anyone knows a place other than Lippincott manor to get an affordable (under $115pp after fees and tax for food, cake, drinks, ceremony, and service) wedding under a tent/barn or something with a seamless inside-outside reception area in the Hudson Valley or Western CT area I would be super appreciative.

Re: Poughkeepsie Tennis Club

• Options
    You should try The Links at Unionvale.  They have great packages and have an outside area for a reception, a covered patio for cocktail hour, and an indoor reception area.  They usually have a wedding expo around this time of year.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure about pricing but the The Grandview in Poughkeepsie has a tent option.  I didn't get pricing for that option but I loved the venue.  They also have a good deal with the Poughkeepsie Grand for room blocks and offer free transportation to and from the hotel via trolleys. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards