Not Engaged Yet

AW: BF has a job interview!

BF has a job interview on Friday! I'm so excited for him! This is the first job he's applied to since he started his internship and he got called in for an interview right off the bat - it makes us feel like this is going to go a lot better than before he had his internship :)

I'm REALLY hoping he gets the job because 1) it will help him feel better after not getting into grad school this year 2) it's good money and 3) I think he might be willing to move in with me in APRIL if he gets it (AHHH!). But even if he doesn't he applied for another job today he's even more qualified for so my hopes are pretty high something will work out soon.

So there's basically zero point to this I just want to share how excited I am!

Re: AW: BF has a job interview!

Yay!!! That's great news! Congrats, you and your SO must be thrilled!
  • Yay congrats!  Awesome news!
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Thanks! I know it might be too soon for excitement but I'm excited anyway!

• Vibes for your BF!
  • Sending ALL the good vibes!!

Also, @bethsmiles I am OBSESSED with the GIF in your signature.
  • Vibes to him!

Sending lots of good vibes!!
  • Sending lots of vibes to your BF!
  • WOOT WOOT! Keeping my fingers crossed for your BF. Something is going to work out soon...I can feel it!
  • Woooh hooo!  Fingers crossed.
  • Congrats to him and good luck on the job interview! All the job vibes to him!

• Thanks everyone!

@futuremrshistorian - haha, it's my favorite gif from parks and rec! BF and I are binge watching it right now. I can't believe I didn't know how awesome that show is until now.

• awesome!  good vibes for him that he gets the job!
  • Noice! Sending good luck vibes your BF's way!

• @TwoDimes - I didn't know they were on the last season :( Now I'm sad.

• Woohoo! Sending all the positive job vibes your way!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • TwoDimes said:
    @TwoDimes - I didn't know they were on the last season :( Now I'm sad.
    Oops, sorry! I'm also really sad it will be over soon. Just googled it, and it's going to end even sooner than I thought! Only 13 episodes for the 7th (final) season that's currently airing:

1. The seventh and final season of Parks and Recreation began airing in the United States on the NBC television network on January 13, 2015, and is scheduled to air through February 24, 2015. The season will consist of 13 episodes.
    Boo. Oh well, at least they aren't going to drag it out forever like they did with The Office. That show went on several seasons longer than it should have.

• TwoDimes said:
    Oops, sorry! I'm also really sad it will be over soon. Just googled it, and it's going to end even sooner than I thought! Only 13 episodes for the 7th (final) season that's currently airing:

1. The seventh and final season of Parks and Recreation began airing in the United States on the NBC television network on January 13, 2015, and is scheduled to air through February 24, 2015. The season will consist of 13 episodes.
    Boo. Oh well, at least they aren't going to drag it out forever like they did with The Office. That show went on several seasons longer than it should have.
    Ugh, agreed. I almost stopped watching during the last few seasons. However, it is still one of my favorite television finales of all time. I'm glad they wrapped it up well.

• @TwoDimes - I didn't know they were on the last season :( Now I'm sad.
    WHAT. I had no idea this was their last season. Now I'm depressed.
  • AlPacina said:
    TwoDimes said:

Ugh, agreed. I almost stopped watching during the last few seasons. However, it is still one of my favorite television finales of all time. I'm glad they wrapped it up well.
    I bawled at the series finale! But I skipped the last season up to that episode, I just couldn't watch anymore.

• Good luck & vibes to him!! Keep us updated!!

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Good luck and good vibes for him! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • YAY FOR BF!! What kind of job is it?
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • @Phira- It's a professional research assistant position. He loves the lab he's working in right now but since he's working there as a student and being paid through the school, it's not a lot of money. The PRA position would be a huge jump up in pay and I'm pretty sure it's still the type of research he's interested in.

• @bethsmiles Yessss that is awesome! I'll keep all of my fingers crossed for BF!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Sending ALL the job vibes to your BF!!!!!!!

• BF is freaking out. Turns out the PI of lab he's interviewing for is the head of the program he is currently waitlisted on for grad school. Which is sort of a weird coincidence but nothing to stress about - I tried to convince him of this but I'm not 100% sure I was successful at that...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards